- Only use the correct % of nitro that your car is made for. Otherwise, it will mess something up.
- Remember to perform the after-run maintenance after every run.
- Be sure to remember to break-in the engine before you use it to its full potential.
- Transmitter on first, off last.
- While driving, be sure you are in control. If you think you might crash, slow down or go to a more open area.
- Always check to make sure the steering/brakes are working before you run it.
- Don't inhale the fumes of the nitro (it BURNS) and avoid skin/eye contact. Especially eye contact.
- Have fun.
Sunday, December 20, 2099
Now that I have taught you most of what you need to know, I will tell you some things you need to remember and be cautious of.